Updated Versions of SDS Protection and Control, SDS Physical for AutoCAD and SDS Physical for Inventor are Now Available
SBS is pleased to announce the release of three new SDS product versions, delivering enhanced features and compatibility for an improved user experience. We have carefully considered your feedback on previous features, and we believe these updates will further support our customers in creating intelligent designs. In addition to the added support for Autodesk 2024 product releases, we have introduced various other improvements to boost speed and functionality across the SDS product suite.
Explore some of the key enhancements below:
SDS Protection & Control v8.4:
- Two new commands for faster diagram drawings and QA/QC
- Enhanced functionality in the Renumber Terminals and SDS Settings configuration tools
- New User Post for “Reference Drawings” on schematics
SDS Physical for AutoCAD (AUD) v8.4.5:
- Compatibility for Autodesk Map 3D 2024
- New ‘Report’ keyword option to generate report for all drawing objects
- Enhancements to existing AUDUPDATE3D command
- Various bug fixes
SDS Physical for Inventor v8.3:
- Windows 11 support now available
- Compatibility with Inventor 2024
- Various bug fixes for a smoother experience
SBS is dedicated to enhancing our products to elevate the accuracy, efficiency, and productivity of SBS solutions for our clients. For more information about these latest releases or any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Click here to download the updated versions of SDS Protection & Control, SDS Physical for Inventor and SDS Physical for AutoCAD. We are grateful for your continued support.