October 11, 2019
We are excited to be a part of the Utility Day prior to this years Autodesk University. Please join us and many of your peers to learn more. The agenda for the event is as follows.
Monday, November 18, 2019 – noon to 5:15pm
1. SDSIC: Overview
2. Autodesk: Overview
3. Spatial Business Systems (SBS): Overview and Automated Digital Distribution Design, Pat Reid
4. POWER Engineers: Multiple Project File Scenarios, Arman Birang
5. 15 minute break.
6. Ampirical: Inventor Substation Estimates
7. Burns and McDonnell: ROI of Intelligent Design, Mike Chasser
8. Addressing Cloud Security for Utility Organizations, Trevor Scullion
9. Field Collaboration with Substation Designs, Trevor Scullion
Tuesday, November 19, 2019 – lunch and learn session.
1. SBS – Roundtable business Strategy
Tuesday evening reception
- Location: Smith & Wollensky; 3377 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Date: Tuesday, November 19
- Time: 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Food & Drink Menu:
- Passed Hors D’oeuvres
- Classic slider bar
- Chilled seafood towers
- Beer, wine, soda, juice, bottled water
This event is hosted by Autodesk, Ampirical, Burns & McDonnell, POWER Engineers and SBS.
In order to attend, we need you to register at the SDSIC webpage.