Learn how existing technologies can be joined together using digital construction to enhance safety, data management, and intelligent designs!
Listen to a panel of experts discuss how technologies that stitch network design to digital construction and grid model data can improve safety and data quality, speed project close-out, prepare utilities for regulatory requirements, and provide the elusive Digital Twin.
Title: Can Integrating Design, Construction, and Grid Data Make a Digital Twin a Reality? [An Energy Central PowerSession]
Date: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 from 12:00 – 1:30 PM MST
- Learn how integrating three systems most utilities use can result in a Digital Twin.
- Hear experts in the areas of design, construction, and grid model data management share their experiences with key technology innovations.
- Get information on the growing trend in regulations regarding digital construction and as-built accuracy for underground assets.
- Discover ways to eliminate paper from your field workflows.
- Moderator: Danny Petrecca, Vice President of Business Development – Locusview
- Randy Rhodes, Technical Executive at EPRI
- Geoff Zeiss, Principal at Between the Poles
- Dennis Beck, President and CEO at SBS